1. – You tell me about yourself, your beauty wishes and needs. Your lifestyle, your work, the time you spend on your makeup… And listening to you, looking at you, little by little, your perfect makeup look takes shape in my head.
2. – I suggest a style, textures, colors. We discuss my ideas, review them. And then it’s off to the make-up session!
3. – Step by step, I do your makeup on one half of your face.
4. – You do the other half yourself, under my guidance.
5. – You discover in the mirror the most beautiful version of yourself and… you love it!
6. – You leave with your personalized notes and face chart, complete with products and tips to easily replicate the look at home.
Good to know: you are very welcome to bring your makeup bag to the session, in order to analyze its contents together.
Definitely the best make-up master class in Paris. Louise is a professional, considerate and very friendly artist. Strongly recommend!
What a great makeup class it was!!! Louise is very knowledgeable, experienced, attentive, professional. She understood what would look and work the best for my face. It was literally live changing experience. I recommend her class very highly! Thank you, Louise
I had no idea what to expect from this makeup class but I’ve never felt very skilled when it comes to make up and I walked away with a completely different level of confidence about techniques. So much particular information I can use to refine my current quite basic routine or new ideas to keep trying at home. Louise teaches you by showing you on one half of your face, e.g. eyes and then having you try it out on the other eye so you can ask clarifying questions and see how you do. I’ve always wanted a more smoky eye, a “nighttime look”, but always felt like when I’d go to a make up counter I’d always just feel like a clown or I’d be looking forward to going home and taking it off. But with Louise she easily found a much more dramatic look for me that still felt like me- I loved it! She was super nice and made me feel very comfortable. And while she didn’t really make any recommendations I of course wanted to know the products she had used on me and her apartment is on a street that has like 4 or 5 big brand makeup stores (Mac, Makeup Forvever, Givenchy, Kiko) within a block so was super easy to go grab a couple of the items I really wanted. I even had some follow up questions and Louise was very fast to reply and did a great job giving me details and additional ideas.
Louise made me think completely differently about makeup application. Her extensive experience and expertise is evident, this combined with her ability to understand individual challenges and needs she was able to help me tailor a look. Louise taught me lots of tricks, not only showed how to apply makeup but helped me try the techniques myself. She showed me how to get the most out of the makeup I already have, made new suggestions and answered all my makeup questions. I highly recommend spending some time with Louise – she’s a generous teacher who is passionate for making women feel good about themselves. Thank you Louise!